ETM COMPANY HISTORY
Edward McCormack founded ETM in 1994 and with the addition of highly motivated and energetic key personnel has built a reputation for Quality and Customer Care.
Strategically situated close to the M5, ETM now has over 200 construction workers located in Bristol, the South West and South Wales.
Trusted local Civil Engineering Contractors Bristol
The company specialises in all types of Ground Engineering, Highway Maintenance and turnkey Fibre Optic services, all carried out in-house, including:
- Cycle Paths, Bus Stops, Highway maintenance. construction
- All resurfacing and remedial works in carriageway, footway, car parks etc., including emergency work.
- ETM specialise in recycling aggregates, please see our dedicated Recycled Aggregates page.
- Cabling, jointing, splicing, testing and commissioning.
- Digital Transmission Installation and Commissioning projects.
- Service Installation – Business and Residential.
- Network Planning, Build, Activation and Maintenance.
- Skip Hire
ETM has established long-term partnerships with a number of blue chip customers, including Fujitsu (BT), Siemens, Kingston Communications (Torch Telecom), Wessex Water, M.E.B, Lawrence. Telewest, Eurobell, Amey Highways, Also various local authorities including Bristol City Council, North Somerset County Council (Ringway’s), Bath & N.E. Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire County Council.