ETM Traffic Management
ETM has a proven track record of providing cost effective, efficient traffic management services, maintaining the highest levels of safety whilst implementing the latest technologies.
We specialise in providing traffic management on live carriageways throughout Bristol, Bath, North Somerset, South Gloucester and Somerset in accordance with Highways Sector Schemes 12A, 12B, 12C and 12D.
We provide total traffic management services from design through to completion and project sign off on all classes of roads, covering all speed limits. We can cover all phases of traffic management, permits, equipment, implementation, personnel, hire and removal.
Why Choose ETM?
- Committed to continuous improvement of safety standards
- Focused on training, we have a highly experienced Lantra trained traffic management team
- Specialist traffic management fleet which meets the highest industry standards
- Our traffic management team have vast experienced of working in the South West, this local knowledge and expertise provides us with an unrivalled service delivery.
- Flexibility – due to our vast traffic management experience we understand that no two jobs are the same, we can respond to the day to day changing requirements of a site.
- Reliability – due to our vast highways maintenance experience we understand the need of a reliable traffic management service, we understand working to tight programmes and the need to work to deadlines.
- Early Involvement – we work collaboratively with our Clients and aim to be included at the early stages of the design and planning of a highways project.
ETM provide all types of traffic management , this includes; lane closures, contraflows narrow lane systems and mobile lane closures. We work to the Highways Sector Schemes:
- Scheme 12 A – management on motorways and high speed dual carriageways for schemes incorporating contraflow operations and/or temporary road markings
- Scheme 12 B – static temporary traffic management on motorways and high speed dual carriageways for schemes not incorporating contraflow operations and/or temporary road markings
- Scheme 12 C – Sector Scheme for Mobile Lane Closure Traffic Management on Motorways and Other Dual Carriageways
- Scheme 12 D – Sector Scheme for Installing, Maintaining and Removing Temporary Traffic Management on Rural and Urban Roads
Traffic Management Systems
- Site surveys
- Narrow Lane systems
- Tidal flow and contraflow systems
- Diversions and Road Closures
- Static and mobile off peak lane closures
- Temporary and permanent road markings
- Lane closures for dual carriageways
- Site specific Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Stop & Go Operatives
- Signing, guarding and lighting
- Traffic Safety Control Officers
- Convoy working
- Provision of temporary traffic light service
- Traffic management drawings
- Traffic management survey & design
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO) applications
ETM have vast experience of designing safe and compliant road works, we will ensure complete understanding of the Clients objectives in order to tailor the service to meet your needs. We will focus the design in order to improve productivity, reduce traffic management costs and improve traffic flows.
We have AutoCad systems and are able to provide drawings in a range of formats, our designer will work closely with the Client to ensure that their programme is achieved.
Our design team will liaise with all interested parties to ensure that the design meets the exact requirements of the Client and all involved stakeholders. The team have vast experience of working with local authorities, Emergency services, public transport etc.